The department "Ecology and Industrial Safety" (E9) conducts recruitment in the areas of master's training on 04/20/01 " Technosphere safety ."
In the master's program, training is carried out according to five specialized educational programs: "Integrated use of water resources" , "Acoustics of the environment" , "Analysis and management of technological and natural risks" , "Physicochemical technologies for protecting the atmosphere" , "Industrial and industrial safety" .
All master's programs reflect the specifics of the scientific activities of the department and are based on the existing material and technical base.
- Industrial acoustics . The laboratory of industrial acoustics of the department has extensive experience in reducing noise and vibration of machinery and equipment related to various industries, creating a comfortable acoustic environment in the city, office, workshop. In this scientific field, more than ten doctoral dissertations and one doctoral dissertation were successfully defended, there are patents for noise reduction devices. The main activities of the laboratory are: calculations and design of noise suppressors of vehicles, calculations and design of active noise suppression systems.
- Protection of the aquatic environment . In this scientific area, work has been successfully carried out for more than 30 years. The result of research and practical development is more than 150 copyright certificates and patents. The main areas of activity: development and design of wastewater treatment plants, development of the technological part of wastewater treatment plant projects, development of reconstruction projects for drinking and household water treatment plants, experimental design work on the development of new methods and devices for water treatment, new technologies decontamination of soils contaminated with oil products and heavy metals, conducting research. The laboratory of the department is equipped with modern equipment and scientific and educational facilities. Over the past 10 years, seven candidate dissertations have been defended on this subject.
- Project expertise, control and monitoring of the environment is an interdisciplinary field of knowledge. The main objective of the scientific direction is to improve such methods of environmental and industrial safety as: assessment of negative environmental impacts, environmental audits, environmental certification. The main areas of research are: control and monitoring of the living environment, calculation of sanitary protection zones, assessment of working conditions, development of draft regulatory documents and action plans to improve working conditions and the environment, increase industrial safety. The department has modern means of monitoring the parameters of the environment.
- Air protection . For many years, the department has carried out research and development work in the field of protecting the air from pollution. Purification systems for ventilation and process emissions have been developed. The main areas of activity are: protecting the atmosphere from hydrocarbon vapors during storage, processing and transportation of hydrocarbons, from emissions of organic compounds and aerosols using adsorption and vortex methods.
- Analysis and management of natural and technological risks . For more than 15 years of the existence of this research area, the department has developed methods for predicting the risk of natural and man-made emergencies, methods for monitoring and analyzing them, as well as algorithms for assessing the consequences of emergencies of a different nature, which underlie the guidance documents and technical regulations of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia, the Ministry of Energy of Russia, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia and others. Many classes are held on the basis of the NTsUKS and universities of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia. The department fruitfully cooperates with the Russian Academy of Sciences, its research institutes, EMERCOM of Russia - joint research is being carried out in the field of reducing the risk of man-made and natural emergencies, which use the capabilities of the hardware-software complex created at the department with the support of the EMERCOM of Russia Scientific and Training Management Center in crisis situations (NU TsUKS).
During the training, students go through several types of practices.
The objects of practice correspond to the bachelor's profile and the master's educational program. Practices are held at modern enterprises and departments of Moscow and other cities of Russia, for example, on a regular basis, with the participation of the State Institution of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia in Sevastopol and the Institute of Marine Biological Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, on-site practice is conducted at enterprises, facilities of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia and in scientific laboratories Sevastopol and the Republic of Crimea.
During the practice, students get acquainted with the basic technological processes and equipment of the visited enterprise, with the standards for waste generation and their disposal, the organization of labor protection, environmental protection, the activities of enterprise services, with technologies and devices to protect the environment from negative factors, with methods and environmental monitoring instruments, issues of conducting expert examinations, drawing up environmental passports and certification of workplaces, study dangerous and harmful factors in the field of riyatiyah, the method of determining the permissible emissions and discharges, the specifics of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and conduct research in the field of ecology research environment.
At the request of students and in their knowledge of a foreign language, internship practices are organized abroad . Every semester, teachers from the University of Genoa give a course of lectures in relevant disciplines. The best English-speaking students are sent to study at joint universities and graduate schools in Italy, Germany and the UK.
Graduates of the department work in the following main areas of activity:
- design and development - participation in design work in the field of creating safety tools and protecting a person from technogenic and anthropogenic impacts, developing sections of projects related to safety issues, identifying areas of technological risk;
- service-operational - the operation of means of protection and control of environmental safety,
- research - carrying out scientific research in the field of the environment and ensuring safety, carrying out experiments, control and monitoring, including as part of field expeditions, analyzing hazards in the technosphere; identification of factors and phenomena that negatively affect the human environment and industrial facilities;
- organizational and managerial - working as a risk manager, organizing activities in the field of environmental protection, ensuring industrial and industrial safety, forecasting and minimizing the risks of emergency situations, organizing work to eliminate the consequences of natural disasters and catastrophes.
The department is equipped with modern educational and scientific equipment, as well as equipment for the effective conduct of the educational process and scientific research by students and graduate students.
Prospects for employment and career growth of graduates of the department
Demand for graduates of the Technosphere Security direction is constantly growing. Our graduates occupy leading positions in the security departments of RUSAL, Metalloinvest, IKEA, the consulting company EcoStandard group, Research Institute of Labor of the Ministry of Labor of Russia, Scientific and Production Center Industrial Safety, Royal Canin, CJSC RENO Russia, MGUP Promotkhody.
In the face of growing environmental problems and technological risks, experts in the field of environmental and industrial safety will occupy leading political and social positions in society.
List of documents for participation in the competition for magistracy
The list of documents submitted is determined by the Admission Rules and includes without fail:
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- personal application for admission of documents for participation in the competition for admission to the magistracy, indicating the name of the majoring department and the direction of preparation of masters (to be completed at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (pages 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of a standard form about higher education and (or) a copy thereof ;
- for applicants for targeted education - an agreement on targeted education between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4;
- registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account.
In addition to those indicated, applicants have the right to provide documents confirming their individual achievements, giving the right to accrue additional competitive points, or to grant a special right - enrollment without entrance examinations.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More