Welcome to the New Master Degree Sustainable Tourism Management and Monitoring (STMM).
The STMM info in the English Language is in progress; please contact the coordinator Professor Patrizia Modica at the email address email@example.com, or on Twitter, Instagram or Messenger for any information you may need.
Enrollment fees at the University of Cagliari
The enrollment fees at the University of Cagliari depend on the student family income, ranging between 0 and 2950€ with a very large bracket of exemption.
In order to identify the due fee, foreign students must provide the documentation issued by the competent authority in their country, concerning the family income and assets, translated into Italian and legalized.
Cases of total exemption are:
- students beneficiary of a scholarship issued by the Italian government;
- refugees and students holding humanitarian protection;
- students of Italian citizenship with family permanently residing abroad;
- students coming from very poor countries, who must provide a declaration of the Italian diplomatic mission in their country, attesting that the student does not belong to a family known to be of high income and high social level. The present list of very poor Countries, according to Italian regulations and OECD data, is the following: Afganistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambogia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea Dem. Rep., Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.;
- students coming from countries in conflict, who will have to provide the same declaration as the previous point.
In case the fee is due, it must be deposited in three installments, between October and June.
Program taught in: