Join your peers in an upcoming cohort
We are currently recruiting a 2018 Spring cohort at the Florham Campus. In just 16 months, an MS degree in Supply Chain Management from Silberman College of Business will equip you with the technical and managerial skills to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
Why Supply Chain Management?
Effective management of their supply chain and operations is the key to value creation for many organizations, especially in today's fast-paced and highly global business environment. Employers increasingly seek candidates with skills that will enable their organizations to better manage their supply chains and operations. The Supply Chain Management (SCM) profession has therefore witnessed significant job growth coupled with steadily increasing salaries. Whether you are starting off in your career or are looking to make a career transition into SCM, an advanced degree such as an MS in SCM will train you in critical aspects of SCM and will enable you to take advantage of the growing opportunities in the field. This program is STEM certified.
The Right Place. The Right Time.
According to the US Department of Labor's recent report on Employment Projections (http://www.bls.gov/emp/), Supply Chain and Operations Management related jobs will grow by approximately 500,000 between 2012 and 2022.
Program Highlights & Degree Requirements
Degree Requirements (30 credits)
- DSCI6600 Business Analytics
- DSCI6700 Supply Chain Strategies
- DSCI6810 Operations Analysis
- DSCI6820 Logistics Management
- DSCI6830 Demand and Revenue Management
- DSCI6840 Global Sourcing, Procurement & Negotiations
- DSCI6850 Global Supply Chain Finance
- DSCI6650 Project Management
- DSCI6750 Supply Chain Technologies
- DSCI6780 Sustainable and Lean Six-Sigma
Tuition and Fees
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Supply Chain Analyst/Consultant/Manager
- Operations Analyst/Consultant/Manager
- Logistics/Transportation Manager
- Purchasing Agent/Manager
- Procurement/Sourcing Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
- Production Planner/Manager
- Demand Planner/Manager
- Project Manager, Production Planner/Manager
- Inventory Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst/Manager
- Supply Chain/Software/IT Manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 18, 2018