Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantages at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation. This Master in Supply Chain Management has been created to give all the necessary skills to young graduates looking for a successful international career in supply chain and procurement management.
The programme offers a highly specialized qualification with candidates receiving the Master Degree from Politecnico di Milano. Below are some programme highlights:
- 1 year (9 months in class + 3 months project), 100% in English.
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management.
- International focus on exposure to global industries and international faculty
- International study tour in Europe.
- Practical focus on corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries.
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability.
- Including soft skills for professional development.
- Professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
3 year Bachelor degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017