The Master in Supply Chain Management is focused on all professionals who seek to develop their skills and knowledge in a more powerful way in the areas of operations and logistics processes. This master's degree provides the necessary tools to increase the competitiveness of the company.
With all this, you will be able to design, implement and maintain a strategic vision of the Operations Area Management and, specifically, of the logistics and integral management of the supply chain. Throughout the program you will learn to define a logistics strategy taking into account the environment and with it, manage all areas in an innovative and sustainable way.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The Master in Supply Chain Management is aimed at professionals in the area of logistics and operations and in fields related to the supply chain, such as: purchasing, inventory management, warehouse management and design, production, transportation and distribution.
The curriculum of the Master in Supply Chain Management aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Define a logistics strategy taking into account the economic and business context.
- Carry out the management of the supply area.
- Plan and apply actions in the functional and operational areas of supply chain.
- Apply the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management to generate greater added value.
- Master the keys to new business models based on electronic commerce.
- Improve capacity in resource management, problem solving and increase efficiency in decision making.
- Know and apply benchmarking in the supply chain.
- Manage the supply chain in an ethical and responsible manner.
The Master in Supply Chain Management will prepare you to perform different functions in the Operations Area of a company, acquiring management skills and techniques, with a view to developing responsibility functions in the future as: director responsible for operations, responsible for logistics, responsible distribution, purchasing director, demand planner, among others.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Supply Chain Management consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Supply Chain Management
- Block 2. Commerce
- Block 3. International Commerce
- Block 4. Coaching
- Block 5. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 6. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 7. eCommerce
- Block 8. Financial Management
- Block 9. Process and Quality Management
- Block 10. Warehouse Management
- Block 11. Simulation Models and New Technologies
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Supply Chain Management is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More