Our ConnectEd programs combine an online period with a face-to-face period, generating a learning ecosystem that seeks to connect the best of each modality to optimize the development and learning of the participants.
The Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics will train you to lead the operations of a company, and will provide you with the necessary versatility to function in the areas of purchasing, planning, production, logistics and distribution.
The program prepares multifaceted professionals, knowledgeable in the most advanced management techniques, capable of making the most of information technology systems, and who, at the same time, know how to detect new business niches and even open new markets if necessary. .
Connect Ed is a new Hybrid learning format that combines the benefits of distance learning and its flexibility with practical and dynamic classroom learning.
The master is divided into two blocks, a first period online and the other in person.
In the first Online stage of this program, the student accesses the contents accompanied at all times by his professor and his fellow masters from anywhere in the world. This first period runs from November 2020 to February 2021.
The second stage of the program takes place in our Madrid campus where we raise to a second level everything that we have worked on in the Online period. The face-to-face period runs from March 2021 to July 2021. During the face-to-face period we place special emphasis on the development of innovation and creativity skills, key aspects to train highly qualified and competitive professionals at an international level.
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
- Connected: An Innovative Format
This innovative methodology, part online, part face-to-face, puts the student at the center of the training experience. The focus of this innovative bet is that our students acquire the competences that represent an advance in their professional career.
- EAE , Certified by the CSCMP
We are a business school certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals to teach Supply Chain Management programs.
- Residential Program in Amsterdam
At the end of the school period, you will be able to do a two-week stay and do the specialty in “Supply Chain Solutions & Challenges” at the Amsterdam School of International Business (EPAS accredited) at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (Holland). This residential stay has an additional cost.
- International Talent Program
If you aspire to international professional development, you will have maximum visibility among the multinationals that collaborate with EAE through Employment Workshops and interviews with international headhunters and recruitment consultants.
- Professional Certification
At the end of the master, you will have the option of taking the EFPA certification exams, EFA Level (European Financial Advisor). For this, this master dedicates several sessions to the preparation of the exams using real questionnaires.
- 77,000+ managers trained since 1958
- Top 25 Among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- Top 50 Among the top 50 in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- 98% of EAE students who carry out internships obtain them thanks to the Professional Careers department
- 7,000+ job offers and internships published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
At EAE we know that talented students of the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics positively inspire us and are an engine of progress for our community. EAE scholarships reward your efforts on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that broadens the opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More