Master in Supply Chain Management
The Master in Supply Chain Management achieves a delicate balance between technical contents, indispensable for the management of the supply chain, and a good number of management tools, such as finance, strategy, leadership, negotiation, economic environment or decision making.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the value creation mechanisms of the supply chain.
- Understand the interactions and the impact of operational decisions on the rest of the company's functions.
- Discover the potential of collaboration with other agents in the supply chain.
- Learn to compete from the innovation in the processes.
WHY COURSE THE MDSC?
- Growing demand in the market of professionals in the supply chain.
- Excellent training in a center with international recognition.
- Incorporation into the labor market (90% at the end of the program).
- Professionals from industrial or service companies that want to improve their performance.
- Consultants working in the supply chain area.
- Financial and analysts who need to better understand the world of operations.
- Recent graduates with a brilliant record who want to develop their career in the field of supply chain.
The sessions combine several formats, such as discussion of business cases, conferences, simulation games and exercises, supplemented by talks by business experts and visits to factories and distribution centers.
The program is taught in the afternoon, in a way that makes it possible to combine its development with work activity.
Language: Spanish and English (a small percentage of the sessions will be taught in English)
Location: ZLC Campus, Zaragoza, Spain
Duration: 9 months, part-time in the afternoon (L, M and J)
Credits: 62 ECTS
Title: Master in Supply Chain Management from the University of Zaragoza
Admission dates: Continuous admission
Contact: Laura Soldevilla, admissions @ ZLC .edu.es
Limited places: 32
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 16, 2018