The figure of both the image consultant and the stylist is becoming more and more necessary as a strategic instrument to achieve optimal image management. The image, both personal and institutional, represents a fundamental tool in innovation, development and business positioning. It becomes an essential and decisive resource in the achievement of our personal / professional objectives.
The success of a brand is connected to the image, and it is the consultants and stylists who are in charge of defining the personality of this brand with current and different visual proposals. Fashion is subject to constant changes. Knowing the trends and anticipating them is the key to making a product or image attractive to an increasingly demanding and informed consumer.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER IN ADVISING STYLING, IMAGE AND COMMUNICATION
The main objectives of the Master in Advice of Styling, Image and Communication are:
- The interdisciplinary study of different areas focused on the assessment of image, fashion and styling, communication, event organization, the analysis of social trends and the global understanding of fashion in the context of global economic policy, as well as demonstrations cultural, to provide all those theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to master the techniques and codes that enhance the image.
- To train professionals in the international context, specific and dynamic fashion, which provide a multidisciplinary contemporary vision, in the field of styling, advice on personal and corporate image, fashion communication and protocol, organization and production of events .
- Develop the necessary managerial and analytical skills of the participants in the master to carry out multidisciplinary projects in a global environment, in which the use of new technologies, creativity and innovation, as well as social and environmental responsibility are fundamental .
- Provide the tools that will allow the student to identify and anticipate changes in lifestyles, consumer preferences, and current and emerging trends, through creative experimentation and research.
- Enhance communication 2.0 and / or social networks as a platform for the new entrepreneurship by proposing a new vision of team management and the development of collaborative neetwork policies.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by ESDi - Design School »
Last updated May 12, 2019
This course is