THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN SPANISH
- Provide the tools to domain integral advertising and strategic creativity in the most cutting-edge and up-to-date subjects (guerrilla marketing, strategic planning, creativity in events, creative mix of media, etc.)
- Provide the tools to manage advertising strategy and creativity in campaigns conceived for the current advertising environment.
- Provide the tools to obtain campaigns including the most original and efficient creative and strategic concepts, key factors to achieve success in any present advertising communication.
The course is structured in accordance with a theoretical and practical methodology, with the predominance of Learning by Doing. It is developed by three areas: Strategy, Creativity and Project.
The block on strategy brings all the necessary concepts to conceptualize, program and execute of the communication and advertising strategy.
The block on creativity enables students to use tools for conceptualisation, design and writing for the development of their creative capacity and its application on campaigns.
The project is to be developed throughout the course, starting from a real briefing of collaborating company and will be presented at the the end of the course before a tribunal, including the real client.
Professionals and graduates interested in promoting their profile in marketing departments and advertising agencies (creative, accounts and planning departments), communication departments, graphic studios and media agencies.
Students taking this course can develop their career in the following areas:
- Marketing departments
- Creative departments of advertising agencies (both online and offline)
- Accounts departments of agencies, strategic planning, advertisers’ marketing departments, freelancers or entrepreneurs, etc.
- Communication agencies and departments
- Graphic and corporate image studios, media agencies, etc.
- lancio con meeting kick off e assegnazione task
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated September 25, 2018