The master's degree focuses on training strategic communication professionals for companies, organizations, and institutions. The course provides a solid background in the field of communication management, as well as a basis for academic research. The optional subjects introduce students to the field of communication of tourism and heritage or political communication.
It is based on the Masterdec Experience and is characterized by the three concepts of strategy, internationalization, and personalization.
The master program is 100% in Spanish language so you must hold a proof of level B2 in Spanish language to be admitted.
The University Master's degree in Strategic Communication in the Risk Society enables the exercise of professional profiles related to strategic communication in a broad sense:
- Director / Head / Head of Communication in companies institutions and organizations
- Responsible for Press Media and public relations
- Head of Crisis Communication
- Senior Account Managers communication agencies, public relations or corporative image
- Communications and corporative consultant
- Corporate, political and institutional communication analysts
- Researchers in universities or in the field of communication in a broad sense
The Master's Degree is designed for students with previous training in the field of Advertising and Public Relationships, Journalism, Social Communication, Social Sciences and Economics, Tourism, Anthropology, Political Sciences, Business Management, Social Psychology, and similar fields. It is also aimed at students with technical degrees who want to improve their professional profile in the field of the strategic communication field.
Students who do not have degrees in communication or work experience in this sector must take a bridging course.
About the School
We are a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment.