The International Master's (Second Cycle Degree) in Statistical Sciences aims to train experts able to manage, analyze and interpret data in order to produce that knowledge required to support decision-making processes in private and public companies.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- It trains a kind of professionals and experts increasingly demanded by the labor market
- It is the first International Master's Degree in Statistical Sciences (class LM-82 Statistics) totally taught in English in Italy
- Its Faculty is composed by UNIBO professors with an international reputation and by international visiting professors
- It offers 2 full years of high-quality academic activities, seminars and laboratories
- It is characterized by an optimal student-staff ratio
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/StatisticalSciences/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
Meet your future at the University of Bologna. Sign up for Alma Orienta Virtual Fair and join us online on 14 and 15 May. You will have the opportunity to join the live presentations given by facult ... Read More