In this 2-year second-cycle Master's in Specialized Translation you will train as a language specialist, learning to professionally translate, revise and proofread texts and multimedia/audiovisual products in a variety of highly specialized domains, including technical, commercial and multimedia communication and the publishing industry.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- You can become a highly specialized professional translator
- You can train with state-of-the-art translation tools and new technologies
- You can study two languages in a friendly, multicultural environment
- You can acquire skills for audiovisual translation and for software and game localization
- You can study in an MA Programme, included in the European Master in Translation network.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/SpecializedTranslation/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: