Master in Soil Water Resource Management
To be a higher education institution of agricultural excellence, with international standards and that is able to play an active role in the development of science and technology and natural resources management, as well as provide the continued development of agribusiness management.
- To provide education, research, and community service in the field of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management and agribusiness management under a global perspective, based on faith and piety.
- To develop and apply science and technology within the scope of Agriculture and Agri-environment for the development of the nation.
- Form graduates with a high academic ability, superior behavior, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Produce problem-solving, technology-based science in the areas of agriculture, natural resources, and agribusiness management.
- Blend science and technology research with the education program.
- Apply science and technology in accordance with the needs of society in the fields of agriculture, natural resources, and agribusiness management.
In carrying out the activities of Tri Dharma University, Academician in the FP-UB must uphold and practice the values as follows:
- Serve God Almighty
- Be efficient
- Be innovative, creative, transparent and dynamic
Politeness, accurateness, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Program taught in: