Software engineering and service design
Objective of the Programme: The Program provides up-to-date knowledge, skills and capabilities required in software engineering and service design using modern technologies and efficient teaching methods.
Language: English The program is focused: on applicants with an applicable Bachelor's degree, fluent in English and planning a future career in high-tech international companies, both in Russia and abroad.
WHY MASTER IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND SERVICE DESIGN AT ITMO UNIVERSITY?
- Master program “Software engineering and service design” is fully delivered in English.
- World-class professors from ITMO University and University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad with academic partners of ITMO University. Double degree options with University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Wide range of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests.
- A unique blend of theoretical knowledge and real-world experience for a successful career in consumer and industrial software engineering and service design.
Teaching staff: ITMO professors and associate professors and professors of foreign partner universities.
Partner Companies: There's a possibility of internship in partner companies in St. Petersburg
- Master of Science of University of Jyväskylä, Finland (JYU)
- Master of Science (MSc) Diploma of ITMO University in "applied mathematics and informatics"
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 4, 2016