Curriculum objective: Highly-qualified master training, with special background in the field of cybernetic system development technologies, with the main intention of supplying staff to organizations in high-tech fields of science and industry.
The professional line includes design and implementation, as well as maintenance, of information systems and software products in the field of applied mathematics and computer science for state, industrial and commercial organizations:
- computing centers and data centers;
- scientific-industrial corporations;
- high-school education centers
Graduates earn the following abilities:
- introducing new information technologies to the organization infrastructure;
- business consulting and engineering.
- Methods and algorithms for data processing in data-processing systems;
- high-performance and distributed data-processing system;
- Industrial testing of software;
- Programming languages and compilers;
- Network protocols and network services.
Along with all disciplines required by the federal standards, students are additionally trained in various fields of discrete mathematics, database systems, and technologies, various cybernetic systems development technologies, models of physical processes in nuclear systems. Student participation in research activities, with qualifying works being made and presented, is mandatory.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 5, 2018