Master in Software Engineering
The College currently has 1 member of Chinese Academy of Engineering, 1 Cheung Kong Scholar, 1 chair professor, 2 of Talent Project for the New Century of the Ministry of Education, 17 visiting and part-time professors, and 86 full-time professors, most of whom are holders of doctoral degrees. Since 2002, the college has been undertaking the teaching work, and 70% of them have an overseas study or work experience. So far, the college has accepted more than 100 foreign students every year for master's and doctoral degree, and some graduates are working for large-scale Chinese enterprises and companies.
Any non-Chinese citizen holding a valid foreign passport who wishes to come to study at Hunan University may apply directly to Admission and Vise Office, International Students Center, Hunan University.
Application deadline: July 1
- Application Form of Hunan University
- Two recommendation letters by professors
- Bachelor degree certificate and graduation certificate
- Bachelor transcripts
- Research Proposal of 800 words
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Scanned copy of Passport (photo page and latest Chinese Visa if applicable)
- Application Fee (Nonrefundable)
Tuition Fee: 24,000 Yuan/year
Application fee: 400 Yuan
Insurance: 600 Yuan
The application fee is not refundable.
- A university, affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China
- A university included in "Project 211" and "Project 985" for priority investment and construction
- A time-honored university tracing back to Yuelu Academy founded in 976 A.D.
- A university located in picturesque surroundings with rich natural resources
- Most programs in engineering can be instructed in English
- Scholarship opportunities for 10% of the applicants
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 26, 2018