The two-year studies for Master’s degree in Sociology last 4 semesters. They are for Bachelor degree holders in Sociology and in other subjects, especially in humanities and social sciences.
Students can choose from a number of lectures and seminars aimed at developing knowledge in various disciplines of Sociology.
Graduates obtain a Master’s degree.
As a graduate of Sociology, you will be able to analyze interesting social and cultural phenomena, using various methods of research: questionnaires, surveys, photos, films. You will acquire skills of designing and conducting market research and other promotional undertakings. You will be qualified for effective management and promotion of a company and its products. We offer full-time and part-time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- marketing and HR departments
- public opinion research centers,
- universities and scientific institutions,
- consulting and training institutions,
- PR and advertising agencies,
- mass media,
- state and local government administration,
- cultural institutions,
- social welfare centers,
- schools, after completion of the teaching course.
It is worth studying Sociology at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Professional software IBM SPSS! This is fully expert software for analysis of quantitative data, used not only by academic institutions, public opinion research centers, and market research units but also in business (e.g. by airlines, insurance companies, banks, telecommunications companies). IBM SPSS is included in Sociology programme of only a few private colleges.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- A possibility of consulting a career counselor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- Implementation of own social initiatives and scientific research.
- A possibility of representing the College during conferences.
- A possibility of organizing scientific conferences.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
About the School
The mission of the University College is to teach students to be creative, develop their careers and help them to find their own place in the globalizing world. WSPA develops international and intercu ... Read More