Through this Master’s program, you will develop into a qualified psychological scientist who is ready for a PhD position or a research career outside academia. You will have the training and tools to use multiple research methods to investigate social and health-related issues related to behavioural regulation.
This program prepares you for a scientific career in academia, research institutes, government organisations, NGOs, or private enterprises.
Program alumni have obtained the following academic positions:
- PhD candidate (at Utrecht University, Maastricht University, VU University Amsterdam, University of Oxford, and University of Technology Eindhoven)
- Research assistant (at University of Cape Town and UMC Utrecht)
- Postdoc researcher (at Harvard University)
- Assistant professor (at Leiden University)
The program also prepares you for a career as an applied researcher in different educational institutions and educational services. Our graduates have obtained positions such as:
- Trainee in Strategy and Policy for the Information Society at TNO
- Disability research analyst at JBS International, Inc.
- MRI flow manager at UMC Utrecht
- Junior researcher at NIVEL
- Sociotherapist at Altrecht Aventurijn
- Psychologist and researcher at Rivierduinen Leiden
- Sales consultant at Elliott Browne
- Certified passion test facilitator at Happiness Heard Your Name