(joint study programme with Fernando Pessoa University, Portugal)
This programme aims at training high quality business and management specialists and social entrepreneurs. This goal is achieved by developing their knowledge and skills of new and distinctive socio-economic-technological processes, ongoing in the knowledge society, the impact of new and emerging technologies on social processes. During the studies are developed their practical management skills needed to recognize and successfully apply the potential of new and emerging technologies (from fundamental research and practice) in developing, shaping and managing organizations, such as private companies, NGOs and social enterprises, successful community initiatives and similar.
- Interdisciplinary extending studies programme, combining social science (management) and technological aspects of contemporary organizational environment and innovations.
- The study programme is characterized by its structure and flexibility, which will reveal the ever-changing labour market needs.
- Students will be given an opportunity to study the subjects according to managerial tasks they desire to prepare for and depending on a sector - public, private or non-governmental – they are preparing to apply the acquired knowledge.
- Bachelor: graduates of university bachelor‘s studies in any study field can apply to this programme. Applicants are to have basic knowledge in management: management, organizational behaviour, project management, strategic management basics. If these study subjects are not completed in university bachelor cycle studies, the entrant will have to take bridging courses of the subjects during master study cycle.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
International mobility possibilities
The international mobility is required: one semester at Fernando Pessoa University, in Porto Portugal. For the semester in Portugal students can apply for Erasmus+ scholarship. Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do internship in another country.
Access to professional activity: Management of socio-cultural transformations. Preparation and implementation of social projects. Social and economic development of regions. Management of social capital in organisations, technological impact analysis, application of social software. Work in national and international business, traditional and networked organisations.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 19, 2017