Master’s Program Second Language Teaching and Pedagogical Design in Digital Environments is designed for you, if:
- you pursue a career in teaching languages;
- you aim to be a leader in digital technologies;
- you are eager to be an innovator in the world of education;
- you seek an opportunity to upgrade your skills and develop unique teaching materials;
- you appreciate an increasing demand in designing and promoting your copyright courses.
The program will equip you with the academic knowledge and practical skills required for being a successful teacher in the 21st-century professional environment. You will have two options – Russian or English as a medium of instruction, depending on your pre-selected teaching major. You will be prepared to create your own teaching materials and courses for various target groups in digital environments. Our alumni will be able to apply effective strategies and design tailor-made online courses. They will acquire graphic design skills for business and academic purposes.
The Program draws on the experience of National University of Science and Technology MISIS in designing state-of-the-art academic programs and hosting major conferences on new educational technologies in partnership with leading Russian and international experts.
The Program offers a variety of master-classes held by renowned experts in areas of interest. The ﬁnal semester is dedicated to research and project work related to the Master’s Thesis and completing an internship module designed to enhance and further develop professional skills.
We welcome candidates with the B2 level in English plus B1 in Russian (ТРКИ-1) if applying for a qualification in Russian language teaching (РКИ).
To be admitted as a regular graduate student to the two-year Master’s Program at NUST MISIS, an applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Applications are processed and considered in accordance with the general procedures outlined on the website.
Deadline for submitting applications for Fall 2019 is July 20th, 2019.
The master’s program is designed to prepare teachers with expertise in the following fields:
- teaching English/ Russian as a second language using smart technologies;
- designing learning materials and courses in digital environments;
- conducting research to enhance teaching practices.
About the School
With over 100 years of experience educating in the fields of scientific research, technology, and metallurgy, The National University of Science and Technology MISIS has a proud and distinguished hist... Read More