The International Curriculum "Global Change Ecology & Sustainable Development Goals - GCE & SDG" aims to train a generation of scientists and managers able to analyze complex problems related to global change and to propose solutions for mitigation and adaptation with a multi-scale and multidisciplinary approach, applied to both natural and anthropized systems. This Curriculum, entirely given in English, offers a customised training programme based on the student's profile: students can choose different teachings, according to their aspirations, within biological, geological, ecological, technical and economic disciplines.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- To access an interdisciplinary academic, higher education focused on biological, environmental and socio-economic problems related to Global Change
- To acquire expertise in several fields and international organisations in the environmental, economic and social management of G.C. and ecosystems
- To develop international contacts by preparing the degree thesis abroad and to establish new relationships with international teachers and researchers
- To develop useful skills to contribute to the construction of a better, more sustainable and balanced future for planet's resources
- To become scientists/managers dealing with complex issues to find mitigation/adaptation solutions with a multi-scale and multidisciplinary approach
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/GlobalChangeEcology/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More