This program integrates the study of Russian language, literature, and culture. It does not only prepare lecturers of Russian as a foreign language, but also and foremost multi-skilled experts who have a good command of Russian, who are familiar with Russian literature and culture, who are able to work in joint ventures, and also in their country’s educational, scientific and cultural organizations interacting with Russia.
This program aims at preparing graduates for solving complex problems requiring the utilization of philological knowledge and skills in educational organizations, in scientific research centers, in cultural organizations, in advertising and travel agencies, in the media, in the area of intercultural communication and in other fields of social and human activity, where knowledge of Russian as a foreign language is necessary. Additionally, one of the objectives of the program is to improve practical Russian proficiency up to TRKI 3 (test of Russian as a Foreign Language, C1).
The graduates of the program teach Russian as a foreign language in secondary and higher schools, work as philologists in research centers, in cultural organizations, advertising and travel agencies, in the media, in the field of intercultural communication and other areas of social and human activities where knowledge of Russian as a foreign language is necessary.
The program aims at training research skills and after completion of their master’s, students can continue their education in post-graduate studies.
- Problems of Philosophy
- Computer technologies in philology
- Current problems of philology
- Russian as a foreign language
- Scientific style of Russian speech
- Cultural linguistics and intercultural communication
- Introduction to Russian Philology
- Modern Russian language: theoretical foundations of lexicology
- Modern Russian language: theoretical foundations of grammar
- Modern Russian language: theoretical foundations of syntax
- Anthropological Linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics
- Workshop on the culture of verbal communication
- Russian Culture: from Ancient Rus to Modern Russia
- Disciplines of choice
- Workshop "Analysis of a literary text"
- Precedent texts of Russian literature
- Practice and research work
- Research Practice
- Undergraduate practice
- Research work
- Passport copy (all pages)
- Education certificate copy with apostille
- Academic transcripts (transcript of the record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter (1-2 pages)
- Copy of medical certificate of overall health condition
- Copies of HIV + AIDS certificates
- Certificate of knowledge of Russian as a foreign language TRKI-1 (B1)
Program taught in: