Master’s programme in Robotics and Computer Engineering trains highly qualified roboticists, computer and space engineers. The programme provides broad knowledge in the field of robotics, computer engineering or space technology. Graduates can work in enterprises or research and development centers connected to their field of study.
Why study Robotics and Computer Engineering?
- The University of Tartu belongs to the TOP 1.2% of the world's best universities.
- Studies are conducted in collaboration with research groups: students have an opportunity to build their own satellite! Student satellite EstCube-2 will be launched in 2018 while the first one, EstCube-1, launched in 2013, made Estonia the 41st space nation.
- Practical approach: students can work for a semester for a company or research group in their chosen field. Students can also replace a study module with a semester abroad either studying at another university or working for a research company. Students can also take management and economy courses to be able to start their own business.
- Modern buildings and laboratories: study building Physicum was opened in 2014 and its 13,000 square meters provides contemporary facilities for research in physics, materials science and nanotechnology.
- Students obtain knowledge of both hardware and software.
- Great scholarship opportunities: most students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship, monthly stipends also available
- Graduates are ready to work in the industry as well as in the field of research, development, and innovation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2018