This Master 100% taught in spanish focuses on providing students with the Digital Marketing and Revenue tools needed to develop more effective strategies in this area and fulfill the increasing demand for professionals in that area.
- Acquire a vision of Digital Marketing and Revenue Management from the perspective of business management.
- You will be capable of promoting the culture of Marketing and Revenue Management as an indispensable element of tourism management.
- Understand the procedures, tactics, and strategies of the Revenue Management and apply them to the reality of tourism management.
- Manage and anticipate demand adequately.
- Manage in a balanced way the commercialization and distribution of the different sales channels: direct channel vs. intermediary channels.
- Acquire the knowledge to face the needs of a tourism company, and especially of hotel companies and travel agencies.
- You will be updated with new marketing strategies in tourism companies.
- Acquire knowledge to design a specific marketing plan for a tourism company to improve its competitiveness.
To know in depth the key tools of Digital Marketing and Revenue Management, will enable our students to work in a transversal way and to orientate themselves to the commercialization of tourist promotions (marketing) and their optimization (Revenue).
Our students also will learn what are the keys to motivate users of tourist services, learn how to project to convince naturally and acquire a deep and detailed understanding of what are the emotional variables used to convince a client.
Programme Structure (Taught in Spanish)
- Introduction to the Digital Tourism Marketing
- Positioning and Online Sale
- Social Media & Online Reputation
- Customer Experience
- Other strategies of Tourist Marketing
- New trends in the Marketing
- Fundamentals of Revenue Management
- Capacity optimization and Overbooking
- The importance of forecasting in Revenue Management
- Product Differentiation and RM Applications
- Revenue Management Tools
- Final project
- Marketing director
- Director of Revenue Management
- Hotel Director or Deputy Director
- Tourism consultant
- Consultant specialized in Revenue Management
- Consultant specialized in Digital Tourism Marketing
EUROAULA offers a fully practical and innovative programme based on up-to-date contents and real case studies.
The teaching staff is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
Get a Double Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
The qualification awarded by the University of Girona is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Revenue Management and Digital Marketing corresponds to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training and recognises a further education level of higher than an undergraduate degree. (*)
The qualification awarded by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific qualification. At Euroaula, we have been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
*Pending authorization by Universitat de Girona
Academic Discipline General Characteristics For This Master
Programme Language: Spanish
- Total Amount of Credits: 60 ECTS
- Period: 12 months (from October to September)
- Modality: On site / Full Time
- Location: EUROAULA, Campus Barcelona, c/ Aragón 208.
- Schedule: Check with us
Students of the Master in Revenue Management & Digital Marketing may undertake an extracurricular placement on a voluntary, optional basis. With a maximum of 30 ECTS, this placement must be completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 7, 2018