Master in Retail Marketing
The Master is born from the need to create a thorough and solid knowledge of distribution channels and their operational levers related to marketing and sales policies. The goal is to establish a strong link between young people and companies belonging to different product segments, from fashion to large retail chains, to support the strong expansion in Italy and in the world of specialized chains, e-commerce and brands that must manage new distribution dynamics.
The strength of the Master is to offer you an intense and practical training to immediately enter the company dealing with buying and selling, e-commerce, visual merchandising, export management, category management, instore marketing, trade marketing, business analysis.
The numbers of the Master in Retail
- 4 months full time training in the classroom and project work
- 6 months internship in the company
- 30 partner companies
- 90% of placement
the master in 3 steps
The classroom phase
- Lessons with teachers, experts, managers
- Testimonies of company managers and company visits
- Group work and exercises
- Orientation and Career Coaching
- Study tour abroad
- Teamworking, Digital Storytelling and Excel laboratories
- English online with native speakers
- Store check: visits to points of sale with the aim of understanding the distribution formats, analyzing different stores and brands
- Interviews with Industry Managers
- Works commissioned directly by the companies to intervene in the design or implementation of projects related to the themes of the Master.
The internship in the company
Six months of experience in the company, in Italy or abroad, with reimbursement of expenses. In the first 3 editions, internship and work offers were presented in the following areas:
- Large consumption
- Retail service companies
Investing in an ISTUD Master means creating a rich cultural and professional baggage that you will carry with you for a lifetime
ISTUD is a Business School that designs and implements programs and training courses aimed at managers of companies and institutions and young people with high potential.
In over 45 years of activity in the training sector, 60,000 executives and cadres have attended its programs and more than 2,600 new graduates have been trained with its Masters.
Its Faculty includes 150 professionals including Italian and foreign trainers, researchers and managers.
- Human Resources and Organization
- Scientists in the company
- Marketing Management
- Retail Marketing
- Jurists in the Company
The Master's Program
- Business models
- Economics, budget reading and economic evaluations on investments
- Business Plan
- Marketing basics
- Business Model
- Operational processes
- Project management
- Public speaking
- Selection interview management: enhancement of the profile and feedback processing
MARKETING, RETAIL AND SALES
- Market research, Big Data and Small Data
- Brand Management and Visual Identity
- Trade Marketing, sales channels and strategies
- CRM, relational marketing and Behavioral Branding
- Category Management
- Buying and buying marketing
- Visual Merchandising and Shopping Experience
- Pricing - techniques and trends, discounts and promotions
- The sales process
- KPI of Sale
- Sales Management
- Retail Operation
- The store and the digital
- New retail formats - store concept and design
- The new challenges of retail
FOCUS: E-COMMERCE AND DIGITAL
- Social media and Digital PR. Analytics, SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing
FOCUS: FASHION AND LUXURY
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Buying
- Luxury: customers, market and brand identity
- Sales, trade marketing and retailing in fashion-luxury
How to participate in the selections
The Master is aimed at graduates and undergraduates of all the Faculties interested in getting into the labor market quickly and at high-profile graduates with experience in the field.
To participate in the selections send your curriculum through our website and you will be contacted by the ISTUD Team available to provide you with all the indications concerning the Master and the registration procedure.
The selection takes place through psychoattitudinal tests, individual motivational interviews and the assessment of the knowledge of the English language.
The dates and locations for the selection will be announced on the website www. ISTUD .it / retail.
Costs and scholarships
The cost of the Master is Euro 6,900 VAT and includes the activities foreseen by the classroom phase, the laboratories, the study tour and the teaching material.
Payment is divided into 3 installments.
The registration is formalized with the signing of the letter of commitment to participation and the payment of the first installment of Euro 2,000 VAT.
Possibility of scholarships to fully and partially cover the costs of participation. Loans at a discounted rate are also envisaged at a partner bank.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 3, 2018