Master in Retail Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDM - RM) programme was launched in the year 2008 to cater to the demands of management professionals for retail industry and prepare its graduating students for a challenging career through an intensive and rigorous curriculum. The programme endeavours for holistic development of students, thereby making them intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually balanced human beings. IILM GSM believes in an education system that looks beyond employment and concentrates on individual development by imparting life skills and enhancing lifetime opportunities.
- Most employers prefer students who have had some real-world experience. They look for candidates who have worked in
- their industry or one that requires a similar skill set. Summer internship is one of the few ways to gain real-world
- The Retail Management course aims to provide students with an opportunity to practice and develop skills and knowledge
- which is valued by the retail sector in particular and business in general.
- Program has been developed to meet the changing demands of the retail industry. At the end of the program students
- would have honed their analytical skills and would also develop an aptitude for problem solving.
Students will also have the opportunity to gain relevant work experience within the retail sector or otherwise, in order to support their career and personal aspirations and respond positively to the changing requirements of employers.
Duration of the Programme
PGDM (RM) is a Two-year Full time Programme
Graduate degree in any stream from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA score.