MA in Responsible Management
Master of Arts in Responsible Management (MRM) - The objective of the Master's Program is to champion responsible management by developing a new generation of business leaders capable of handling the complex challenges faced by business, society and the environment in the twenty-first century.
The Master of Arts in Responsible Management (MRM) aims to give students a broad overview of responsible management within the business context, specifically focusing on theoretical debates within the discipline, business ethics, sustainability and strategic management. The courses aim to equip participants with both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills necessary to be responsible managers. The key learning outcomes/goals of the program, in conjunction with the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (UN PRME), are:
- to impart students with the theoretical and practical debates across the discipline,
- to challenge students to think strategically, multi-dimensionally and innovatively regarding business management and processes,
- to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and awareness required to be responsible managers,
- to develop the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large, and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy,
The program is ideally designed for professionals with several years work experience who want to develop their management skills within the responsibility and sustainability context. Fresh graduates with exceptional grades and limited work-experience / internships will also be considered on a case by case basis.
The Concept of Partnership at Steinbeis University
The single Master’s Study Program can be combined with an MBA or a Master Program. Students who choose this innovative way of studying will not only finish their studies earlier but will also be awarded two separate degrees. This combined program represents a benchmark for future management education as proposed by the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education. In addition, students in our international study programs have the opportunity to choose their format, concept, and country of study.
Benefits of the Double Degree Program M.A./MBA
- Two academic degrees are earned.
- Two disciples of study are completed in a shorter time.
- Specialization is possible in the core content of two topics.
- The concepts of two studies with different topics are
- holistically integrated.
- Knowledge is applicable to two different fields of business.
About the School
The Institute Corporate Responsibility Management (ICRM) was founded in 2008 at Steinbeis University Berlin as a response to the growing demand for consistent and systematic executive education and re ... Read More