RESD offers a solid preparation in environmental economics, a critical understanding of the economics of sustainable development and of the complex interactions between economic decisions, market forces, governmental policies and the environment.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A solid preparation in the theory and practice of environmental economics
- Multidisciplinary study programme and interdisciplinary approach
- Network of highly qualified international professors
- International environment with a diversity of academic backgrounds
- A critical understanding of the issues involved in the sustainable development goals (UN-SDG)
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/ResourceEconomicsSustainableDevelopment/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.