We offer interdisciplinary training in the field of cybersecurity, allowing students to gain knowledge about the research carried out in the most relevant fields in which it is applicable.
Directed to graduates in Computer Science and Telecommunications and, in general, to any
What we offer you
- Strong practical orientation (18 ECTS of internships in companies).
- Internship agreements with INCIBE and the AEI Cybersecurity.
- Teaching staff with extensive experience in professional practice.
* Research in cybersecurity.
* Securization of operating systems and networks.
* Digital forensic analysis and security audits.
* Secure software development.
* Securing cyber-physical systems and critical infrastructures.
* Legal advice on cybersecurity.
* Mathematics for cybersecurity
Access to Doctorate programs
"Production and Computing Engineering" of the University of León.
Basic and general
- G1 Develop and defend arguments and solve problems within the area of computer security and communications.
- G2 Collect and interpret relevant data within the area of computer security and communications
- G3 Issue judgments on relevant issues of a social, scientific or ethical nature from the perspective of cybersecurity.
- G4 Transmit solutions to the industrial and business environment in the field of cybersecurity.
- G5 Learn autonomously
- G6 Be able to develop information security and communications projects.
It is planned to implement all semesters of this degree in the 2016-2017 academic year.
The reason for implementing the third and fourth semesters the first course of delivery of the degree is to allow students of the VI and VII Edition of the Professional Master in Security Technologies directly access the second year of this title by direct validation of the two first semesters, whose syllabus is identical to the first year of the official degree.
It is also a reason for the implementation of the third and fourth semesters the first course of imparting the degree to allow those students who have studied previous editions of the VI of the Professional Master in Security Technologies to enroll in subjects of these semesters.
In any case, it will always be necessary for students to meet the requirements for access to the official master's degree, as set out in chapter 4, "Access and Admission of Students", of the verification report and prior validation of the corresponding credits
Quality guarantee system
The University of León following the guidelines of the ENQUA (European Association for Quality Assurance) that establishes what are the European Criteria and Guidelines for internal quality assurance in Higher Education institutions, has developed, for years, the policy and internal procedures for the quality assurance of the institution, with a commitment to the culture of quality through strategies of continuous improvement and the development of procedures at the service of the institution that allow to involve all the agents of the same.
In this sense, from the Office of Evaluation and Quality (OEC) of the University of Leon has developed a Support Tool for Tracking of Titles with the main objective of providing Quality Commissions of the Centers / Departments / Institutes of the ULE of an internal information management tool that facilitates the coordination and proper development of the FOLLOW UP of the Official Degrees of the University of León.
In the tool, the necessary information is available to perform:
- Follow-up Process of the Official Degrees both internally by the ULE, and externally according to the criteria established by the Agency for the Quality of the University System of Castilla y León (ACSUCYL)
- Decision making of the institution.