We train researchers in the field of Business Economics able to face complex situations in high uncertainty environments and apply the relevant analytical tools and research methods in each case.
Aimed at Graduates, Graduates or graduates with postgraduate studies in Business Administration and Management or Economics, as well as graduates in Industrial Engineering and Engineering from related areas. Also oriented to graduates or graduates in other related degrees (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, etc.) or university graduates from other countries in studies of related fields. Recommended English knowledge (B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference).
If you are interested in learning to
- Know the situation and identify the causes of poverty in developing countries.
- Identify the explanatory factors and the fundamentals of social inequalities in all their dimensions.
- Know and understand the conceptual, legislative and methodological contents of international development cooperation public policies.
- Master the different forms of non-governmental cooperation for development in all areas in which it occurs.
- Know and be able to apply the methodology for developing projects and development cooperation programs.
What we offer you
- Faculty with extensive research experience.
- Strong momentum of innovative activity.
- Master's degree organized by the four public universities of Castilla y León (Salamanca, León, Burgos and Valladolid).
The main professional exit of this master's degree is the realization of a Doctorate Program in the field of business economics to acquire the maximum competences in research and, consequently, to have more opportunities when filling positions of researchers or professors of business administration in higher education centers, managers in national and international specialized consultants, research centers of financial institutions and foundations, as well as to work in public bodies focused on supporting the business fabric.
BASIC AND BASIC COMPETENCES
CB6 - Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 - That the students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 - That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 - That students know how to communicate their conclusions - and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them - to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 - That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
CG1 - Students must acquire the ability to work in teams with other specialists from social and human sciences (mainly Economics, Psychology, Sociology or Law), as well as technical or technological qualifications, in order to achieve an ability to know , investigate and solve problems in the field of the company and its environment.