Renewable Energy and Data Engineering (RED)
Energy Conversion and Management
Get ready for shaping the future energy sector!
The energy sector is facing huge challenges:
Growing energy demand, more distributed and renewable energy sources, less centralized and fossil sources.
The energy sector is becoming more complex:
Liberalized energy markets with more stakeholders, more systems and new technologies to manage and to interconnect.
The solution - Power & Data Engineering:
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc. Power and Data Engineering.
Be part of the Graduate School of Offenburg University:
- Accredited, application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- English-taught classes, with a small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
- Close integration with the regional economy
See the key elements of the master's program!
Program at a Glance
Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Language of instruction: English (first semester) and German (second semester)
Duration of program: 3 semesters
Beginning of study program: Winter semester (October)
Application deadline: April 30 for students requiring a visa / July for all others
Tuition and fees:
Fees per semester:
- € 1500 state tuition fee for non-EU citizens (exemptions see below)
- € 650 state tuition fee for a second degree (only for EU citizens who already obtained a master's degree from a German university)
- € 150 service contribution for EU citizens and other students exempted from the state tuition fees
- € 134 administration fees
Above-average Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Energy Engineering or related field, TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0, German B1, APS (only for applicants from China and Vietnam)
Internship: Not required
Selection procedure: Yes
ECTS: 90 credits
About the School
Founded in 1964, as a "National School of Engineering," Offenburg University of Applied Sciences quickly established itself as a high-performance educational institution with a practical orientation. ... Read More