The duration of the Master course is one year and it has a timetable of 1500 hours including:
- frontal lessons (called “teaching modules”)at:
the University of Pavia – Palace Vistarino venue and ASC the Quattroruote Automotive Safety Centre seated at Vairano – Vidigulfo (PV)
- practical sessions at ASC and at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Monza circuit)
- guided tours at plants and facilities operating in the automotive sector, a final internship at the partner companies, seminars, didactic activities and individual preparation
- Vehicle Dynamics Fundamental
- Virtual Dynamics Design and Simulation
- VI-Grade Static Simulator training
- Propulsion: IC &Hybrid
- Vehicle Dynamics Control
- Advanced Driving Course
- SkydriveDynamic Simulator
- Race Track Management and Vehicle Set Up for Performance
- Race Engineering Science
- Data acquisition
- Biomechanics: Driver/Vehicle interaction
During the Programme, the applicants will participate in Advanced Short Courses, held by expert professionals from Academics and Companies, on the following topics:
- Data acquisition and Analysis and trackside documentation
- Racing Tyre Design and Manufacturer
- Racing Brake System and components
An offered internship of 6 months in Racing Teams will complete the training of the applicants.
A bachelor or MSc degree in Engineering, awarded in Italy or overseas by an official higher education institution, is required to be admitted to the Master's course.
An automotive or mechanical background and work experience, these sectors are also appreciated.
Candidates should also be motivated and passionate about racing cars and related subjects. During the Master’s course, candidates will be required to have a predisposition to hard working and competitiveness.
Knowledge of English is indispensable.
Application deadline on the 28th of September!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 30, 2018