Learn more about this degree programme, meet students and staff of the University of Bologna, and find out the services and opportunities for international students.
Register for our Virtual Open Days on 1-5 February, 2021: www.opendays.unibo.it
COVID-19 INFO AND UPDATES
Covid 19 - Please read the measures adopted by the University of Bologna to allow activities to resume safely.
About the programme
The Master's degree course in Quantitative Finance (Q-Finance) provides a unique opportunity for a graduate study of frontier mathematical and statistical techniques applied to financial markets.
The Graduates of the Laurea Magistralis in Q-Finance will be targeted to professional careers in research centers, positions as “quants” in the finance and insurance industry, or Academic careers in the field.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- The Programme structure is tailored and updated on industry needs
- QF offers many opportunities to earn a Double Degree with prestigious partner Universities
- QF students are offered a wide range of international opportunities abroad, both for study and work
- The international class is challenging and enriching
- Professional courses are offered by distinguished international teachers or quants from the industry
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/Qfinance/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More