- Online: 8,900 euros 70% scholarship -
- Semipresencial: 12,000 euros Scholarship of 65% -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online / Semipresencial
- Qualification obtained: Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and Master's Degree from the IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University Degree or Accredited Professional Experience (Consult conditions).
The Master in Integrated Management of Prevention, Quality and Environment of IMF Business School is one of the national training references in the field of Quality Management, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention. It is taught 100% Online or in Semipresencial mode and has an exclusive "Student Centered" methodology that allows you to combine master and personal life.
The Master allows the student to prepare to assess the occupational risks derived from activities, positions and facilities, from the field of safety, hygiene, ergonomics and applied psychosociology. The program is focused on learning criteria for the choice of preventive and corrective measures applicable by the company to reduce, eliminate or control production errors.
At IMF we want to join the Master in Quality, Environment and PRL the experience of professionals with years of experience in the areas of prevention, quality and the environment.
This Master allows a wide range of validation possibilities with other programs. Consult with your advisor the possibilities of validation.
With this online GIS Master you will also learn to:
- Improve the internal processes of organizations in the area of Prevention of Occupational Risks, Environment and Quality Management.
- Evaluate the labor risks of organizations and implement the necessary preventive and corrective measures for their reduction and / or elimination.
- Identify and evaluate environmental aspects for the control of negative impacts.
- To know all the theoretical aspects that comprise the management of quality, the environment and the prevention of occupational risks.
- Understand the usefulness and materiality of the requirements defined by the reference standards in each of the three areas.
- Apply this knowledge in a practical way in organizations of different sectors and sizes.
- Module I - Leadership from a quality and excellence perspective
- Module II - Definition, deployment and monitoring of the strategy
- Module III - Measurement methods in continuous improvement with performance indicators
- Module IV - Keys to integrated quality system management
- Module V - Occupational health and safety control methods
- Module VI - Occupational Risk Prevention Management System
- Module VII - Audits of occupational risk prevention management systems
- Module VIII - Pollution control methods
- Module IX - Environmental management systems and audits
- Course I - English Course
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More