Master in Purchasing & Logistics
The objective of this training is to provide candidates with the necessary skills to fulfill their responsibilities as managers of "profit center". They will also understand the mechanisms of the supply market and the various decision-making in purchasing and logistics.
- Duration: 15 months in part-time
- Admission: Application review + interview
- Format: Twice a week and Saturdays
- Double degree: Grenoble School of Management
- Next term starts October 2013
- Admission requirements: Baccalaureate degree (+ 4 level) in Management, Economics, Marketing, engineering degree or other equivalent degrees
Admission requirements :
Baccalaureate degree (+4 level), application review and interview.
Application form along with:
- Cover letter,
- 2 certified copies of the Baccalaureate certificate and Higher degrees (with two certified copies of the degrees in French),
- 2 recent excerpts from a birth certificate in Arabic and French,
- 2 CV,
- 4 passport photos,
- Copy of employment certificate,
- 2 certified copies of C.I.N.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018