- Do you have organizational abilities and talent for administration?
- Have you got a vivid, curious mind?
- Can you work under hard pressure?
- Have you got moral braveness and conscientiousness?
- Do you feel a passion for communication and love making contacts and developing connections with communities?
Then this program is just for you!
Members of the programme will be taught to plan, prove and manage an organization’s communication, communicate with mass media and other interested public. The program seeks to give students skills necessary to become PR specialist of the new generation, capable of forming the institution’s image and elements of strategy. This program brings incentives to entrepreneurship enabling students to create their own business.
The course involves theory, practice and participation of students. Group tasks linked to real-life situations and role performances are an exceptional feature of this course. A significant part of the curriculum is distant studies - virtual studies are very reasonable. Examinations make up only part of the final evaluation. Your works, participation in seminars and workshops, group works, presentations make an essential part of the final evaluation.
- Plan, prove and manage inside and outside communication of the company.
- Apply principles of image forming and communication.
- Prepare and manage public information.
- Represent the institution in the sphere of public information.
- Exercise skills of management, marketing, inside and corporative communication in private and public sectors.
- Develop a positive attitude at the phenomenon of the environment.
International Mobility Possibilities
Students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Effectively manage PR strategies in different situations.
- Understand context and functions of PR in a broad range of different circumstances.
- Create and deliver statements to differentiated publics, using the latest methods and most updated Medias.
- Analyse actual and essential questions that PR specialists face in daily work.
- Fulfil independent researches which will contribute to the database of this profession.
Graduates of university bachelor's studies in any study field can apply to this programme.
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018