This international Master program provides a year of international research into public health data science, from project design to real life health data analysis and the communication of results.
- Academic cooperation: The Master of Public Health Data Science is delivered along with the Bordeaux Population Health Research Center.
- Admission requirements:
- Candidates must fulfill the following: hold at least a Master (year 1) degree with honors (minimum 240 ECTS or equivalent) in one (or more) of the following disciplines: statistics, informatics or epidemiology.
- Program duration: 1 year, including an internship (60 ECTS).
- Language requirements: This program is taught entirely in English. Excellent proficiency in English is therefore required. Students whose native language is not English must provide a TOEFL or IELTS certification: TOEFL score of 550/213/79-80 or IELTS score of 6.0.
- Level: Master (year 2) of Science in Public Health Data Science.
- Tuition fees:
- University registration fees: 250€ (approximately)
- Student Life Contribution: 90€ (to be paid to the CROUS - regional student assistance office)
- International program training fees: 4,500€
- In 2018 / 2019, scholarships that fully cover training fees will be granted to selected applicants. Applications for these scholarships should be submitted at the same time as the application for the Master program.
The Master in Public Health Data Science provides a year of international research into public health data science, from project design to real life health data analysis and the communication of results. Covering multidisciplinary skills in epidemiology, informatics, and statistics, the program ensures that students gain strong knowledge about the strengths and limits of digital technologies and their use in public health research.
See 3 more programs offered by University of Bordeaux »
Last updated September 18, 2018
This course is