Radboud University – a leading University in the study of Public Administration and Management, situated in Nijmegen (the Netherlands) and Mykolas Romeris University offers a possibility to study for a double degree in Public Administration and gain a Master’s in Comparative Politics, Administration, and Society (COMPASS) together with a Master’s in Public Administration.
The aim of the Public Administration Study Program is to train professionals that are able to perform managerial/administrative work in public and private (dealing with public organizations) sectors, able to identify, analyze and solve problems related to the nature of organizational and personnel management, public sector economy and services, strategic management and the innovations in public governance.
This program focuses on giving an all-around skill set for effective work in the civil service at local, national, and international government organizations. The courses of the program cover both managerial aspects of the organizations, such as strategic planning, managing and budgeting programs and projects, organizing and leading teams, managing human resources but also includes important policy and public governance courses that create an in-depth understanding of the public and non-governmental sectors.
Mykolas Romeris University Public administration study program is the largest such program in Lithuania. We train more than half of all Public Administration specialists. The program has the most extensive social partnership networks, which include central government ministries and agencies, NGO’s, and local government authorities. This allows our students to orientate their studies in close relation to the demands of labor market of this profession and become experienced professionals already at graduation.
International Mobility Possibilities
Students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
Graduates can take up jobs as team leaders, project managers, strategic planning an human resource officers throughout the EU – its member states’ public and non-profit organizations.
Graduates of university bachelor's studies in any study field can apply to this programme.
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018