The master course in Psychology of wellbeing and social inclusivity is aimed to train students on individual and collective well-being as social inclusivity. It is focussed on neurobiological correlates, individual and socio-psychological factors underlying individual and collective well-being in the lifespan.
Teaching activities adopt an integration among lectures and practical activities whereby methods and applied strategies related to the content of the course are addressed.
At the end of the Master course, individuals holding the Master title will be able to find a job in public and private organizations or work as a freelance in contexts where individual and collective well-being is the focus of attention.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Getting trained in two fundamental psychological fields of contemporary societies that is individual and collective well-being as social inclusivity.
- Getting trained in psychological fields with open job opportunities.
- Developing psychological skills combining theories, methods and applications.
- Getting trained through knowledge derived from multiple psychological domains.
- Studying in an international context.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme.
You can find detailed information about eligibility, the application process, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/PsychologyWellbeingInclusivity/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
Meet your future at the University of Bologna. Sign up for Alma Orienta Virtual Fair and join us online on 14 and 15 May. You will have the opportunity to join the live presentations given by facult ... Read More