- Fundamentals of the protocol
- Legal framework of the protocol
- The art of inviting
- Organization of events and ceremonial
- The construction of the European Union
- Community institutions
- Legislation of protocol in the European Union
- Habits and customs of the member states
- International and diplomatic protocol
- Corporate image
- Public relations
- Management skills
- Final project
- Acquire the necessary skills to promote and apply the techniques of event organization
- Facilitate planning systems and skills that help improve institutional relationships.
- Develop the techniques and knowledge in protocol.
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of the Master, no university degree is required, since admission will be made based on the Curriculum Vitae and the professional experience of the interested party.
Duration and Realization
1500 hours online or online , and can be done in a maximum time of 1 year and a half.
The student will be given the keys to the European Campus as a technological support, which will allow him to access the course documentation, the self-evaluations and evaluations with the student's guide and the tutorial.
Likewise, the tutors in a personalized way will answer your questions about the training contents online, telephone and personally if the student so wishes.
As an essential requirement is to pass the evaluation test, final project and the exam.
Students will receive a Diploma Own Title issued by the Catholic University of San Antonio - UCAM.
About the School
El Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social es una fundación científica y cultural que tiene entre sus metas la educación médica, la satisfacción de los pacientes y el desarrollo de la medicina e ... Read More