Master in Projects Management
This program aims to train project managers able to :
- Master techniques and tools to conduct project planning and evaluation.
- Manage, motivate a team and optimize the skills of each resource.
- Anticipate, streamline and develop decision-making ability in a complex environment.
- Duration: 15 months in part-time
- Admission: Application review + interview
- Format: Twice a week and Saturdays
- Degree: Superior Cycle of Projects Management of ESCA School of Management (Master level)
- Next term starts October 2013
- Admission requirements: Baccalaureate degree (+ 4 level) in Economics, Management, Commerce, Computer, engineering degree or other equivalent degrees.
- Basics of Management
- Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Strategy
- Business Engineering
Projects Management Courses
- Management of a Project and its context
- Project design
- Planning and operational control of a project
- Project Management Processes and Support Systems
- Project teams Management
- Project Financial Assessment
- Project Feasibility
- Professional Project
- Seminars on "field related"
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017