The programme is aimed at Russian and foreign graduates:
- graduates in the field of Management
The purpose of the educational programme
Training of highly qualified personnel who will be effective managers in all spheres of economic and social life both inside the country and in international business.
Doctor of Economics, Professor, head of Project Management Department Alexei Mikhailovich Lyalin
Factors of educational programme competitiveness
These are the skills which a project manager needs and our graduates have to manage successfully in the global economy:
- to analyze Russian and various foreign markets and identify potential global business needs;
- to assess political and economic opportunities and risks of doing business in various countries and regions;
- to provide the necessary data for guiding strategic planning, designing and implementing programs and projects;
- to confirm and prove the viability of the project concept;
- to plan and develop the project/program;
- to evaluate the effectiveness of investment projects/programs, taking into account risk factors;
- to monitor the quality of project/program implementation;
- team building skills and interaction with project/program stakeholders;
- to implement projects/programs for business internationalization that can help businesses to grow and become more innovative.
- to deepen knowledge in the field of project management, international business,
- acquisition and application of new technology skills.
Features of education
- Education is realized in English.
- The focus of the programme is not only on the project management knowledge but also on the development of organizational practical skills and on the project management in international market conditions, as well as research and analytical activities.
- Graduates also gain knowledge and skills to work with international standards in the field of project management, which is the unique competence demanded by international companies and Russian business. The education programme is developed and based on the universally recognized standards such as IPMA ICB, PRINCE2, PMBOK, ISO, ГОСТ Р 54869-2011, 54871-2011, 54870-2011, which is the basis for training and certifying managers all over the world.
Potential and actual business partners
Reputable international consulting companies dealing with project/program management, Russian and foreign project-oriented companies, Association of project management SOVNET and other partners.
- Research methods in management
- Leadership and personal effectiveness
- International management
- Project management organizational tools
- Managing project development
- Information technology in project management
- Business stimulation "Strategic team-management"
- Managing project implementation
- Project team management
- International and corporate standards and project management methodology
- Analytical systems in business and management
- Modeling and optimization of business processes
- Innovative projects management
- Event-projects management
- Investment and construction projects management
- Project quality management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 17, 2018