The Master in Project Management program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University - Dubai provides a unique opportunity in meeting the specific demands of future business leaders, wishing to progress their professional competencies in a highly competitive field of Project Management (PM). Project Management covers all public, private and social sector organizations involved in managing new initiatives, products and services. Additionally, in a global marketplace, people having distinctive project management skills and competencies are key to achieving organizational objectives and competitiveness. This postgraduate project management degree lets you develop a comprehensive understanding of how to initiate, plan, schedule, lead and expedite projects by applying modern concepts, principles, and techniques using a blend of online tutorial support, physical classes, and self-paced study. The study of project management at H.B.M.S.U. focuses on assigning and managing project resources; scheduling project activities, controlling project finances, managing risks, managing people and facilitating organizational change.
The Master in Project Management degree at H.B.M.S.U. emphasizes the optimization of the key project management dimensions of quality, cost and time using decision support systems in public, private and social sector organizations. This accredited program, delivered using flexible personalized learning schedules, is suited for busy professionals who want to develop the cutting-edge skills required to be successful in a globalized environment.
The program is for those graduates who wish to obtain qualifications that can enhance their employment prospects in the field of project management, and would like to develop critical thinking and practice in international and industry-specific Project Management. The program is also ideal for people involved in the planning, acquisition, installing and maintenance of an IT or telecommunication infrastructure.
- Develop learners abilities and skills for managing projects effectively.
- Develop learners knowledge, abilities and skills to demonstrate leadership as a project manager.
- Develop learners Knowledge, abilities and skills for conceptualizing and creating new projects.
- Provide learners with the contemporary knowledge and skills used in involving various stakeholders for eh successful planning and execution of projects.
- Provide learners with an understanding of the models and principles of business excellence. Develop excellence focus through TQM and Business Process Management.
Program taught in: