Master in Project Management
Universidad EAN creates leaders in project management, who work as managers and consultants and researchers on national and international projects. The Master’s program in Project Management from the Universidad EAN contributes to economic, political and social development through the contribution of graduates in public or private organizations, leading projects from the point of design, in planning, implementation, monitoring and in its closing.
The Master’s in Project Management from Universidad EAN gives a complete and comprehensive vision in Project Management. The program covers the context in which the manager carries out the activities, techniques and tools needed to effectively manage projects and techniques in individual and collective human resource management direct in meeting project goals and stakeholder interests.
From a general perspective, the Masters in Project Management from Universidad EAN develops behavioral skills relating to the human being, functional skills related to actions and holistic competencies referring to the “know-how” or expertise in specific contexts.
Competences of the Graduate
- Design, manage and direct different types of projects according to the international standards of PMI ®, Project Management Institute.
- Create an adequate organizational climate for those involved in a project so as to develop processes that create, generate and disseminate knowledge.
- Lead consulting and research projects applied to Project Management, applying Master’s level expertise and the guidelines of international standards such as PMI ®.
- Understands project management from an entrepreneurial perspective and applying complex, strategic and global thinking.
- Lead each stage and process of the project life cycle, defining the scope, deliverables, those involved and the control and approval mechanisms of each phase, covering all of knowledge in Project Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 28, 2017