THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
This Master program consists of three modules, which concentrate on Documentary and Reportage; Fashion and Lifestyle; Advertising and Editorial. Master Students have to present a final project complemented with a written dossier.
Master of Professional Photography at the IED Madrid from IED Madrid on Vimeo.
The main objectives of this Master program are:
- To offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography.
- To implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry.
- To familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing, and stock.
- To show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models,
- To analyze the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing,
- To get to know about the history of photography in the context of design.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 3, 2018