In the Master in Professional Illustration: graphic languages, context and creative applications , considered one of the best in Spain, you will learn about all aspects of the illustrator profession: practice, technical resources, production, application, and subsequent dissemination and use in the market .
The Master in Professional Illustration is focused on students and professionals in the graphic field who want to develop their visual communication skills through applied art such as illustration.
The proposed subjects address the illustrator profession from all areas, not being limited to its practice and technical resources, but to its production, application and subsequent dissemination and use in relation to the current market situation.
With this approach, the contents have been divided into three main blocks: Techniques, Concept and Context. This will take the professionalization of students one step further, showing them the field of illustration beyond formal work. For this, an active teaching team is proposed, directly related to the subjects it teaches and that proposes and generates its own teaching materials based on their personal experience and their relationship with the profession.
The academic interest of this professional master's degree can be summarized in the following points:
- Bringing students closer to the techniques, concepts and context of the field of current illustration.
- To provide the illustrator profession with a new approach, understanding it from a global point of view, addressing the pre, during and post of a professional illustration work contextualized in the current market.
- Establish relationships between students and active professionals in direct contact with the profession.
- Offer competitive prices and personalized treatment, restricting the number of students per class to 15.
The formation of this master is governed in one embodiment presence l.
80% of the total classes of the course must be attended to obtain the degree.
October 13, 2020 - June 30, 2021
Monday to Friday
16 hours - 20 hours
An essential part of the master is its international training, therefore, from March 30 to April 2, a training trip is made to the Bologna Children's Book Fair, the most important illustrated album fair in the world.
Rober González / Unsplash
The proposed subjects address the illustrator profession from all areas, not being limited to its practice and technical resources, but to its production, application and subsequent dissemination and use in relation to the current market situation. With this approach, the contents have been divided into three main blocks:
Graphic languages / Digital illustration I and II / Digital painting I and II / Vector illustration / Silkscreen
Fundamentals / Press / Posters / Illustrated Album I and II / Comic I and II / Textile Illustration / Animation
Calligraphy and lettering / Editorial design / Photography / Business management / Copyrights / Portfolio / Desktop publishing / Binding
Access and financing of the master
What do I have to do to be admitted to the master of professional illustration?
With the aim of finding affinities between the students and the content of the master's degree, the admission process will have the teaching team to assess the pre-registration. The acceptance of the candidates will be made among the pre-registered, who must provide the following documents in order to assess their candidacy:
- Motivational letter
They should send the indicated files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For active professionals, the course can be subsidized by the State Foundation for Employment Training (formerly Tripartite).
- By making the cash payment of the master you benefit from a 3% discount.
- If you are or have been a student of Barreira A + D in any official degree you will have a 15% discount.
- If you are self-employed you can benefit from a 5% discount (not cumulative).
- Possibility of making the payment of the master in three installments.
Financing for you
We have a BBVA Study Loan agreement * through which you can finance your studies at Barreira A + D: with this system, students decide when to return the amount borrowed. As in the Anglo-Saxon model, you will only pay at the end of your studies, when you find a job, or when you choose. We take care of managing a customized financing for you.
* Financing conditions subject to the approval of the bank.
About the School
Elegir estudiar en Barreira A+D es elegir entrar un ambiente diferente, diverso, creativo; un ambiente donde puedes ser quien tú quieras, porque alumnos y profesores no solo respetan la diferencia, si ... Read More