5 specializations are available:
- Public Policy
- Political Communication
- Public Administration (organized jointly with Georgian Institute of Public Affairs)
- Democracy and Development in Europe and Caucasus (organized jointly with Georgian Institute of Public Affairs)
- Central and East European Studies (organized jointly with the University of Bucharest)
The Institute of Political Science at the University of Wrocław is one of the biggest and the most dynamic centers of political science research in Poland. Since 2008 the Institute has developed also curricula in English. Both international and Polish candidates can join the study program and obtain the title of Master in Political Science.
The MA study program consists of four semesters: one semester with a common program for all students and three semesters with specializations courses. One of three semesters is designed as a semester of mobility arranged within ERASMUS+ at one of the Partner Universities abroad (list of Partner Universities here).
Students will take the opportunity to study the most important topics related to contemporary politics as well as key issues related to social sciences - taught by our highly qualified academic staff.
The Institute also encourages students to develop their professional careers during studies by providing them with the opportunity to have an internship. In order to accomplish it, institutional partnerships with numerous public and private entities have blossomed.
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Language of instruction: English
- Certified copies of your Bachelor Diploma,
- Certified copies of your academic records,
- Certified copies of your English proficiency (B2 level),
- A digital passport photo,
- A copy of the passport,
- A medical certificate,
- Confirmation of payment registration fee on University account.