Rome Business School’s Master in Political Marketing is designed to provide the student with a thorough and up to date knowledge of the political sciences and the most advanced and productive techniques in marketing, planning, communication, campaign running and analysis of every possible political scenery and situation; the programme delivers an intensive and all-encompassing training aimed to produce professional figures who can skillfully work in every environment and and successfully structure campaigns and strategies for institutions, companies, organizations and political parties.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of enterprises of 1,81% in just last year, the Italian capital is the second city for a number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
- 6 months of lectures
- 6 months dedicated to international internships and Capstone project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Integrative cultural program
- Seminars and events
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both On-Campus and Online courses
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
- Opportunity for participation in EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp.
Contents of the Master in Political Marketing
- Market research for politics
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning for politics
- Political-Electoral marketing mix
- Marketing 2.0 and 3.0 for politics
Web and Social media for politics
- Web and Social Media campaign planning, implementation and control for politics
- Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ for political communication
- Political blogging
- Emailing techniques
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Feedback effectiveness
- Active listening
- Steps for an effective public presentation
Political Press Office
- Political journalism
- The Press Office
- The planning of activities
- Implementing actions and monitoring results.
- Choice and ideation of the most suitable event in order to reach objectives
- Project definition
- Budget definition through the evaluation of economic aspects
- Promotion: online through social media and offline through traditional media
- Practical organization of the event.
The electoral system and its specificity
- Plurality systems
- Majority systems
- Proportional systems
- Mixed systems
Political-electoral research and surveys
- Pre-election polls
- Candidate and party campaign analyses
- Leader and political party positioning analyses
- Campaign impact evaluations
- Election projections and post-election surveys
Leadership for politics
- Interpersonal influence
- Leadership styles
- The techniques
- Role and activity evolution
- Strategies and techniques
- Excellency cases
Fundraising for politics
- Fundraising patterns
- The management of the relationship with donors
- Budgeting and staffing models
- Effective and ethical profiles
- Phone banking, canvassing and special events
Electoral campaign management
- Human resources management and organization for an electoral campaign
- The thematic campaign
- Territorial campaign
- Cases studies
Innovative communication techniques for politics
- Graphic, video and digital design
- Modeling and 3D animation
- Augmented reality
- Mobile apps
- Video mapping
International excellency cases
- Edsegovi’s HOLOS model (Mexico)
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Arts & Culture Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive program of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee is 5.500 Euros and can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More