Starting date: each year, in March and October.
Working in politics has never required as many professional competencies as in this historical period. Playing an active role in an electoral campaign or in the life of a party, but also writing about politics on a daily basis, are activities that, without specific training and without the mastery of the most up-to-date techniques, risk being unproductive.
In such a framework, the Master in Political Marketing has been designed to enable all those who wish to be or are already involved in these topics to acquire a store of operational knowledge and capabilities of excellence.
The Master in Political Marketing is aimed at providing the knowledge and abilities necessary to effectively and professionally manage the communication and marketing processes that support political campaigns and activities.
In particular, on completing the course, participants will be able to:
- structure precise operational plans and strategies for the promotion of a political candidate or group
- make the best use of social media and of the web for political-electoral marketing and communication ends
- learn about new visual and off-line means of communication for a winning placement in the political-electoral market
- enhance their public speaking capabilities also in terms of consultancy to others
- correctly set up and manage an electoral campaign
- know and understand the peculiarities of the different electoral systems
- utilising and designing political-electoral research and surveys
- identify and add value to different leadership styles
- know the best techniques for the organisation of a political event
- realising effective fundraising campaigns
- managing press office activities aimed at the promotion of political candidates or parties
- master the most evolved spin doctoring techniques
- acquire an overview of some of the best practices in the international context
The Master in Political Marketing is a course of excellence aimed at a maximum of 20 participants that wish to acquire competencies of excellence in the effective management of the communication and marketing processes linked to political activities and electoral campaigns.
Structure (12 months)
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Political Marketing is structured in:
- 6 months of Lectures + Additional Activities
- 6 months of project work
- Company visits
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
In this video, you can listen to the experience that Sofia had while studying at the Rome Business School. You too can make a life-changing experience, apply now!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2018