- Level of education: Master programme
- Type of instruction: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the programme
- The programme aims to equip graduates with leadership skills to successfully implement public strategies of innovative and sustainable development of society.
- The programme is taught in English which facilitates the exchange of knowledge and educational technologies in the field of global public policy.
- The programme is based on best international practices and methodology allowing to training highly qualified analysts, public administrators, and political leaders.
- Students have an opportunity to shape and sharpen their skills of leadership, governance, analysis, and implementation of public policy.
- The programme includes active teaching and learning tools: business games, round tables, discussions, case studies, and internships.
- Leadership skills developed in the course of study will allow graduates to successfully implement policies and management strategies in today’s complex and unstable society.
- Budget Policy in Russia (Public Budgeting)
- Business and Interest Groups in Russian Public Policy
- Collaboration and Political Decision-Making Process
- Governance Though Communities
- Inequality and Social Policy in Russia
- Informatics for Public Policy
- Macro and Microeconomics for Public Policy
- Organizational Management and Elaboration of Public Policy
- Political Development and Change
- Political Discourse and Public Affairs
- Political Methodology and Philosophy
- Political Psychology and Public Policy
- Qualitative Methods in Public Policy Analysis
- Quantitative Methods in Public Policy Analysis
- Russia in the New Emerging World Order
- Russian Governance and Decision-Making
- Theories of Public Policy
- Urban Governance and Policy
- Research / Analytical Skills for Public Policy
- Public Policy Evaluation Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Leadership and Team Work
- Public programmes manager
- State or municipal official
- Deputy's aide
- Monitoring and evaluation specialist
About the School
St Petersburg University is the oldest university in Russia and for nearly 300 years it has been teaching its students up to the highest educational standards, preparing the graduates who are in high ... Read More