The Master in Physics aims at forming students with skills in different areas of physics, based on a solid interdisciplinary scientific background. Graduates in Physics are appreciated for their openminded, multi-disciplinary attitude and their ability to apply a scientific approach to the analysis of complex problems.
Materials Physics and Nanoscience curriculum: Students will acquire a solid background in all areas of condensed matter physics, with emphasis on the properties of nanostructures. They also will:
- have a deep understanding of condensed matter Physics in all its experimental and theoretical aspects;
- manage experimental and modelling tools for the analyses of materials and nanostructures.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- You can choose to focus on different areas of fundamental and applied research
- Courses taught in English and international exchange opportunities
- You will gain competencies that are at the forefront of current research and its technological application
- You will gain the necessary competencies to fulfil the requirements for attending training courses and becoming a secondary school teacher
- You will gain interdisciplinary skills and competencies for scientific communication and planning
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/Physics/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018